Finding a literary agent is a challenging process. In this workshop, Jaimie Engle takes you through the process from research to rewrites, query letters, and synopsis. Q & A to follow and attendees are encouraged to bring in their 1-page query letter to submit for group study.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to write a query letter that pops
- How to tackle the dreaded synopsis with ease
- Secret places to find your Super Awesome Agent
- Questions to ask with the offer of representation
- Stats, behind the scenes, and other tricks you might not know
*Donations to WA and/or book purchases of Jaimie’s books encouraged.*
About the Instructor:
Jaimie Engle was once sucked into a storybook, where she decided she would become an author. She has modeled, managed a hip-hop band, and run a body shop. She loves coffee, trivia, cosplay, and podcasting on The Write Engle. Basically, if it’s slanted toward the supernatural or nerdy, she’s into it! She lives in Florida with her awesome husband, hilarious children, and the world’s best dog. She also happens to have the world’s best literary agent, Saritza Hernandez. Become a fan at theWRITEengle.com. Follow on social media @theWRITEengle.